Enterprise Development Discussion List
ENTER-L DISCUSSION LIST
Enterprise Development in Developing Countries
ENTER-L Discussion List focuses on enterprise development in developed and developing countries, with special attention to micro and small enterprises. Topics for discussion include: definitions, the enabling environment, finance, supporting systems, training and training of trainers, education and enterprise development, technology, markets, the informal sector, the entrepreneur, networking, privatization, employment creation, urbanization, enterprise development programming and planning, gender and enterprise development, etc.
An interesting list of observations proposed by the list has been included in the preliminary announcement. To subscribe to the list:
- Address e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave SUBJECT blank
- In the Message: subscribe ENTER-L
- If you want to subscribe under another email address other than the one that you are sending the subscribe message from, you must place that email address in the message body as follows: subscribe ENTER-L email@example.com
- If you use a "signature block" at the end of your mail, either put a line starting with a hyphen ("-") before your signature, or put a line with just the word "end" on it in the same place.
- Then SEND the message
- If you want to send a message to ENTER-L, the address to be used is: ENTER-L@enterweb.org
This list is sponsored by The Enterprise Development Website. Archives of the list can be viewed at: http://www.enterweb.org/archives.htm
Hari Srinivas - firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the ICM Homepage